Monday, January 28, 2008

goed

The opening at the Service Garage went really well. There were like 2 or 3 articles about it in the local papers.
Amsterdam's 1st International Fashion Week is now over. I visited streetlab (www.streetlab.nl) and met the new designers for Cross Colours. They seemed nice enough (they purchased the license and are revamping it). They gave me a whole outfit. I don't know how to feel. I smiled for the cameras on multiple occasions that night though.


there was a great party at the squat I live in (takar) and I was the self-appointed MC of the evening. those that staid till the wee hours saw a ragged performance involving me, a dutch members only events committee jacket, a shopping cart wrapped entirely with red/white striped caution tape, a light box that has only two bulbs, and the result of filling children's sand pails with concrete and release agent. I had a mix of headnodders, frenziers , and kids that i later danced to jungle/breakcore with.

peace to everyone who's sent emails or other messages...i really appreciate it.

until then keep my rhymes near your skin like it's fashion

Devin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home