Thursday, January 10, 2008

This just in


I'm living in a very nice squat near school for the next two weeks thanks to maielin,charlotte, and silvia. roonak, justin, and lot have been super-kind as well and I appreciate it. Also Mirjia!
Today I bought a 20 Euro bike lock and plan on getting a bike from a junkie. I moved from the mezzo-crazy hostel I stayed in for about a week. Things are going pretty well, I'm pretty relaxed in generaal. Also, I'm going to be in an art show pretty soon the space is in the Service Garage and will be focused around Gentrification. Peace to all.



KKITES mixtape still available!
for 7,00 or 7.00 in which ever currency you use.

1 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Are you concerned about gentrification or real estate speculation? Choose your battles wisely my friend.

Eric

January 10, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home