Sunday, December 6, 2009

I dropped my bagel... in a puddle (jk)

BROOKLYN COMICS and GRAPHICS FEST
was dope
I saw friends
and artists I respect
and my ex-boss which was very awkward and made me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
here are some names:


Mark Newgarden
Chris Uphues
Ben Katchor
Lisa Hanawalt
Will Simpson
Mark Denardo
Maximiliano Ferro
Nick Wallin

I also found a sweet bike frame and my homie grabbed it in the rain and slush

good lookin' out

having two blogs is causing a terrifying split in my psyche

someone save me

http://visiondroppings.tumblr.com

can anyone give me advice on how to make this blog read like melancholy tweets?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SAW THAT BIKE FRAME AND WAS LIKE , NICE !

December 8, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home